The competition is an initiative of Jusprudentia to increase awareness about the various issues. To let the young minds of this country contemplate over the issues and suggest a solution to bring a change in the society.
To Know the Results Visit Here
Themes and Issues
Students can write on any of the following themes:
- Illegal Migration
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Media Law: Emerging Trends
- Contemporary issues in International Human Rights Law
- Law and regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Law armed conflict and international security
- 200 INR for Indian participants
- 10$ for International participant.
In co-Authorship Fee will be paid by both individuals.
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB. / LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.Author will be responsible for the act of plagiarism.
Deadline for Submission and Registration: 30th July 2017
Declaration of results: 10th August 2017
Submit and Register CLOSED
or tap the SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY HERE button(Blue Colour Button) on homepage.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The Essay of should be 3000 – 4000 words excluding footnotes.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
- Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12
- Size for footnotes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Any Standard citation method can be followed throughout the essay.
- Essay should be submitted at the link in by 30th July, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Fees can be deposited directly into bank account.
- Account Details:
- Account No: 5251000100004952
- IFSC code: PUNB0001200
- Branch: Lohia Marg Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Name of Account Holder: Jusprudentia Society for Transcendence in Law
- PAYTM – Make payment via transfer @8299252438
- Understanding of Legal Issues.
- Individuality of perspectives
- Quality of Analysis
- Quality of Research
- Suggestions & Recommendations
- 1st Prize: Rs. 20,000 INR + Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000 INR + Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000 INR + Certificate
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Top 10 Essays will be published on the website.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8299252438
follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram @jusprudentia, Twitter @ofjusprudentia and Like us on Facebook @jusprudentia